Omaxe New Chandigarh, proposed over 1000 acres in New Chandigarh, is a modern integrated township. With New Chandigarh buzzing with development activities, the plots on offer in Omaxe New Chandigarh are in various sizes of 200/300/500 sq yard, enabling you build a house the way you desire. New Chandigarh, located in the vicinity of Chandigarh is set to emerge as next real estate destination. The First Eco-Town of Punjab, the city could provide more space to new development with better planning and is well connected to Chandigarh.
Omaxe Plots Phase 3 Mullanpur
The signature project of Omaxe at New Chandigarh has been a testimony to a series of successful products in the past and the clients evidently have experienced a windfall in terms of returns besides owning world class residential/office spaces. Omaxe New Chandigarh feels blessed to receive such a huge response in every product of our Project in New Chandigarh. We are extremely proud of your support and accompaniment at all times, which have made this entire dream touch reality skies. These Plots in the most popular sizes of 200 and 250 Sq Yards fall in a very strategic and advantageous pocket of land which is very close to the heart of Chandigarh. By the virtue of having launched a few products in this pocket in the past, the development work is in full swing.
Advantages Chandigarh Extension
- Only 2.5 Kms. from Sector 38 West, Chandigarh.
- Site is well blessed by internal roads as per Master Plan.
- Adjoining Transport Hub (Metro Station and Bus Stand ) as per the Master Plan.
- Metro comes calling with a future of developing its first phase touching Panchkula and Mohali.
- State of the art Health village with Medicity in 125 acres to encourage medical tourism in the region.
- Road widening and connectivity – New Chandigarh-Siswan road to become the artery of Omaxe New Chandigarh.
- Pollution free environment. Site right in front of Shivalik Mountain Range having beautiful natural landscape.
- New Chandigarh to have its own cricket stadium with PCA acquisition of 42 acres adjoining our location of Phase-3 plots.